Srinagar: A man was injured while a residential house also got damaged after fire broke out in Khanyar area of Srinagar on Wednesday.

An official said the house with two shops in the ground floor got damaged after fire broke out in Mirza Bagh area.

He said that a tenant, identified as Bilal Ahmad also got injured in the incident.

“The fire broke out due gas leakage in the rented accommodation where the tenant used to manufacture items from cotton,” he said—(KNO)

Man injured, house partially damaged in Khanyar blaze added by on
View all posts by Reader correspondent →

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.