Two employees of private mobile company injured due to electrocution in Sopore

Srinagar: At least two employees of Airtel mobile service provider were injured when the duo received an electric shock in Sopore area of north Kashmir’s Baramulla district on Tuesday evening.
Javid Ahmad Dar son of Ghulam Hassan Dar of Hathlangoo and Shabir Ahmad Dar son of Mohammad Afzal Dar of Sopore where repairing a mobile tower of company in Bomai village in outskirts of Sopore, when they received an electric shock, resulting both were seriously injured.
They were shifted to nearby sub district hospital (SDH) Sopore from where they were shifted to Srinagar for advanced treatment.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.