Woman dies of electric shock in Pulwama

Pampore: A 60 year old woman died due to electric shock in south Kashmir’s Pulwama district on Friday morning.
Police officials told Kashmir Reader that a woman died of electric shock after she accidentally came in contact with a live wire at her home while operating an electric motor in Naina Litter village of Pulwama.
The deceased was identified as Haleema Begum (60), wife of Ghulam Hassan Matoo, resident of Naina Pulwama.
The deceased was mother of senior trade leader and press secretary JK electric employees Union Farooq Ahmad Matoo.
Meanwhile, Chairman JK electric employees Union chairman Abdul Rehman Konbali offered condolences to the family.Konibali along with others visited their residence of Matoo to expressed solidarity with the family

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.