Man Electrocuted In Achabal

Srinagar: A 38-year-old man died of electrocution in Shelipora area of Achabal in south Kashmir’s Anantnag district, officials said.
They told GNS that one Sabzar Ahmad Sofi, son of Ghulam Mohammad Ganaie, of Sheilpora Achabal received a high voltage shock, when he came in contact with a HT electric wire.
The person, they said, was removed to a nearby hospital, where he was declared as brought dead on arrival.
When contacted, a police official told GNS that they are ascertaining the details into the matter.
“Subsequently on 06/08/2020, a checkpoint was established at Darigund Srigufwara during which Shahid Fayaz Tarray son of Fayaz Ahmad Tarray resident of Shalagam Bijbehara was apprehended and was immediately taken into custody and recoveries were made from him”, reads the statement further. (GNS)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.