Major tragedy averted in Pampore by timely action of Fire services personel

PAMPORE: Timely action by fire and emergency services station Pampore on Tuesday prevented a major tragedy by dousing a fire that broke out in a three storied building in Pampore area of Pulwama.
Fire and emergency services station officials told Kashmir Reader that fire broke out due to leakage of LPG gas cylinder in a room on second floor of three storey Gousia complex at Galander Pampore followed which fire tenders were immediately rushed to spot and firemen started dousing the fire.
Abdul Hai Incharge fire station Pampore told Kashmir Reader that they received a call on Tuesday morning at 9.50am.”When over team reached the spot three storey building was already flames our men entered the second floor building and took out the source cause (gas cylinder) out and in this way we were able control the fire”, he said, adding that the building suffered minor damage.
He appreciated his team for showing the bravery and working in a professional manner.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.