Another electrocuted in Baramulla
Baramulla: A carpenter from north Kashmir’s Sopore who fell down from a roof top of a house two days ago, died in a Srinagar hospital on Thursday.
Official sources said that Farooq Ahmad Changa 40 a carpenter, son of Habib ullah Changa of Arampora Sopore was critically injured after he slipped and fell down from a rooftop of a house in Maharajpora outskirts of Sopore on Tuesday and was rushed to sub district hospital Sopore where from he was shifted SKIMS for advanced treatment. On Thursday morning the injured succumbed to his injuries.
Sopore police handover the body to his family for burial and a case under relevant sections of law has been registered.
carpenter was electrocuted while working on the rooftop of a newly-constructed in Sheeri Narvaw area of Baramulla on Thursday in which he sustained several burn injuries.
Locals said that, carpenter Bashir Ahmad Najar son of Khaliq Najar of Sheeri was working on the rooftop of a newly constructed house in his neighbourhood when a tin sheet he was holding touched a high tension electric line passing close to the house.
The other workers immediately shifted the injured to nearby health centre where he was shifted to medical college Baramulla for advanced treatment. The injured were stable when last reports came in.