Handwara man dies of electrocution in Hajin

Hajin: A man died after getting electrocuted in North Kashmir’s Hajin on Wednesday while another received minor injuries.
The officials identified the man as Imtiyaz Ahmad Bhat son of Mohammad Rastum Baht a resident of Watapora village of Handwara.
According to an official, the deceased was a labourer and got electrocuted when he was painting electric poles at Hakbara village in Bandipora districts Hajin.
The official said the body was taken to CHC Hajin for medico-legal formalities before being handed over to the family.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.