Man electrocuted in Handwara village, hospitalised

Man electrocuted in Handwara village, hospitalised

BARAMULLA: A man was electrocuted in Langate area of Handwara in north Kashmir’s Kupwara district on Sunday morning and was later hospitalised by the family.
Sources said that a man Gulam Mohammad Ganie 45 son of Abdul Gafar Ganie resident of Ganapora village of Langate Handwara was working at his home when he came in contact with a live electricity wire, resulting in him receiving serious burn injuries.
The family and other people shifted him to nearby district hospital Handwara where he is under treatment and said to be stable.

 

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.