Woman dies of electric shock at Lethpora Awantipora

Pampore: A young woman has died at her home after receiving electric shock at her home Lethpora area of Awantipora in south Kashmir’s Pulwama district on Tuesday evening.
A 38-year-old woman received electric shock at her home. She was immediately shifted to Sub district hospital Pampore where doctors declared her brought dead, police said.
SHO Awantipora Madasir Naseer told Kashmir Reader she was fiddling with a heating device during which she accidentally touched a naked wire and died.
The deceased woman was identified as Naseema Bano (38) wife of Firdous Ahmad Bhat, resident of Lethpora.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.