Elderly man dies of electrocution in Kupwara

Baramulla: An elderly man died of electrocution in a Kupwara village on Tuesday morning. Sources said that Mohammad Yaseen Peer 80 son Gulam Rasool Peer of Kalmoona village of Kupwara came under the contact of electric wire inside their bathroom on Tuesday morning, resulting in him receiving electric shock and falling unconscious. The family of the man just shifted him to a nearby hospital where he was declared dead.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.