Lineman electrocuted in Sopore, dies

BARAMULLA: A line man of power development department was electrocuted to death in Sopore town of north Kashmir’s Baramulla district on Monday morning. The deceased who has been identified as Sonaullah Dar 45 a resident of Ceelo Sopore was repairing an electric line at Armpora Sopore Monday morning when he came in contact with a live wire resulting in an electric shock.
The local people of the area shifted him to nearby sub district hospital (SDH) Sopore where he was declare as bought dead.
Sopore police register a case and are investigating.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.