BARAMULLA: A youth was electrocuted in north Kashmir’s Sopore village after he touched a live electric wire on Monday morning. Sources said that a youth Zubair Ahmed Mir of Brath Kalan Sopore was found unconscious in his washroom by his family on Monday morning. He was shifted to nearby hospital where the doctors declared him dead. Meanwhile, police took the body into their custody and later hand it over to family after legal formalities. The investigation has been also started.
Share on Facebook Follow on Facebook Add to Google+ Connect on Linked in Subscribe by Email Print This Post