Fire destroys hotel at Gulmarg

Officials say electric short circuit behind mishap

BARAMULLA: A fire erupted at a hotel at Gulmarg on Sunday, which destroyed its structure.
The fire, according to police, was brought under control at around 4 pm – that had started at 10 am.
SHO Gulmarg, Athar Parvez said that one police official Shabir Ahamd was injured in the operation.
The four storey of Hill Top hotel had also some visitors putting in, who had checked out on Sunday morning prior to the fire incident.
Parvez said electric short circuit behind mishap .
Meanwhile, Divisional Commissioners office here also has said that the fire at a hotel in Gulmarg was due to elctrict short circuit and reprots carried about any sabotage resulting in fire are incorrect.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.