Driver electrocuted in Tangmarg


A truck driver lost his life when he accidentally touched a live electric wire while washing his vehicle in Duroo area of Tangmarg, a police spokesman said.

He said that Ajaz Ahmed Dar son of Mohammad Sultan Dar of Chandil aged around 27years died due to electric shock at Druroo Tangmarg.

The deceased was a driver of a tipper bearing no JK05 6533 and he drove his vehicle into a Nallah at Druroo for washing, where he lifted the (hydraulic) jack of the vehicle which touched the 11000KV electric wire resulting in his death on the spot, the spokesman added.



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.