Boy, 22, dies after being electrocuted in Kokernag

In a tragic incident , a 22-year-old boy was electrocuted to death in Kokernag area of south Kashmir’s Anantnag district last evening, police said on Saturday.

The deceased boy  has been identified Rashid Dar son of late Gull Mohammad.

 He got electrocuted at his home in Kokernag village, police official said.

The boy was rushed to nearby hospital where doctors declared him dead-on-arrival.

The body was later handed over his relatives for last rites.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.