PAMPORE: A Power Development Department employee was hospitalised after receiving an electric shock at Khrew area of Pampore in South Kashmir’s Pulwama district on Thursday.
A daily wage worker of Power Development Department was injured because of electric shock while performing duty at Khrew area of Pampore.
Sources told Kashmir Reader that KPPDL daily wager employee Shabir Ahmad Regoo, resident of Khrew has got an electric shock at receiving station Khrew.
He said Shabir received electric shock while he was repairing a damaged power supply line of Bathina Khrew at the Receiving Station Khrew.
He was immediately shifted to a nearby hospital where he was referred to SMHS hospital, Srinagar for speacal treatment.