PDD staffer dies due to electrocution in budgam during repair work

SRINAGAR: The lineman working with the Power Development Department was electrified to death on Friday afternoon in Kandhama village in Budgam district.
The deceased was identified Fayaz Ahmad Masoodi Son of Ghulam Mohideen Masoodi from Burdan village at Beerwah Tehsil presently living at Khoor shar Village at Pattan.
An official from the Power Department Budgam told the Kashmir Reader he was checking the transformer at Khandhama village. Unfortunately his hand touched the transformer which resulted in him receiving an electric shock in the afternoon.
” He was referred to sub district Hospital Magam by the field staff of the department. But he died there,”. He said..



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.