Man electrocuted in Pattan while carrying repairs at home

Minor dies of drowning in a trench

Baramulla: A business man of north Kashmir Pattan area was electrocuted on Wednesday while carrying some repair works at home. Family sources of the deceased said that Gulzar Ahmad Qadri a leading electronic gadget distributor was repairing a motor at home coming in contact with a live wire received a intense electric shock. He was later shifted to nearby SDH Pattan where doctors declare him bought dead. Gulzar is the brother of president trader’s federation Pattan Sajad Ahmad Qadri. Meanwhile a minor boy identified as Hanan Ahmad ,6, son of Mohammad Latif Rather a resident of Wagub village of Sopore drowned into a water trench Wednesday afternoon that was dug by family in their orchards for water storage. Those playing with him raised an alarm alerting some locals who reached the spot for his rescue, however, could not save the him. Meanwhile, police register reports against these incidents and investigation has been started.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.