PAMPORE: One person died while three others were injured when a solar battery blasted in Zantrag area of Pampore on Wednesday. “The incident occurred on Wednesday evening when the solar battery blasted in a house at Zantrag village,” a police officer told Kashmir Reader. Blast occurred in the house of Ghulam Nabi Mir, resident of Zantrag Khrew, resulting in the death of his son Shabir Ahmad Mir (26) and injuries to his two daughters and a child. The injured were identified as Gulshana Akhtar (24), Shafeeqa Akhtar (20) and a child aged sevenyear- old Faisal Ahmad Mir. The injured was shifted to SMHS Srinagar for treatment where Shabir Ahmad Mir succumbed to his injuries. Police has registered a case.