Fire damages two shops in Sopore

Sopore: Two shops were damaged at Botingoo area in North Kashmir’s Sopore on Thursday evening, police said.

According to reports massive fire damaged the two shops at Botingoo area, however fire was brought under control after fire service team reached the spot.

The shops gutted in fire mishap belonged to Aadil Ahmed Bhat resident of Botingoo-a Kiryaan Shop and Beta resident of Bandipora-a Hosiery Shop.

No loss of life was reported in the incident, however the cause of fire was believed to be a faulty LPG cylinder which was kept in one of the shops.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.