Two shops gutted in Sopore fire incident

Sopore: In yet another fire incident two shops were gutted at Botingoo area in North Kashmir’s Sopore on Thursday evening.

According to reports massive fire gutted two shops at Botingoo area on Thursday evening, however fire was brought under control after fire service team reached the spot.

The shops gutted in fire mishap belonged to Aadil Ahmed Bhat resident of Botingoo-a Kiryaan Shop and Beta resident of Bandipora-a Hosiery Shop.

No loss of life was reported in the incident, however the cause of fire was due to gas leakage officials in Police Department said.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.