Rented Horticulture building, two shops damaged in Sopore fire mishap

Sopore: A massive fire broke out in the Choora locality in North Kashmir’s Baramulla district on Wednesday night.

According to reports the fire incident was reported around 3:30 am from the shop of Ali Mohammad Mir son of Abdul Ahmad Mir even as a nearby dental shop also caught fire, which slowly engulfed the second floor where rented hall for Horticulture department was also gutted in the fire mishap reports added.

However, fire tenders later brought the fire under control.

Meanwhile Police confirming the incident said a case has been registered in this regard while adding  that a fire serviceman received injured in the incident and identified him as Abdul Hamed Zargar.

Police added that most probably the cause of fire is short circuit.

It is pertinent to mention here that the building which damaged in the fire mishap belonged to Latief Ahmed Lone son of Abdul Qareem Lone resident of Choora.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.