Passenger van catches fire in Sopore

A passenger van bearing registration number JK01U 7582 was gutted completely afterv it caught fire in north Kashmir’s Sopore town on Friday.

The four wheeler van plying on local link route was running with LPG gas cylinder when a sudden leakage in gas cylinder completely destroyed the van.

However all passengers are safe.The driver identified as Furqan Aziz of the four wheeler sustained burn injuries in the incident.

Meanwhile police has registered a case and  investigation has been started.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.