Two labourers electrocuted in Tral

Two labourers were electrocuted in Shareefabad area of Tral in Pulwama district on Monday, sources said.

According to the reports, both the labourers got an electric shock, when they were busy in painting electric poles in the area.

The injured persons were identified as Aijaz Ahmad Bhat son of Ab Rashid Bhat resident of Kuchmullah Tral and Aijaz Ahmad S/O Gh Mohammad resident of Nayun Batpora Sangam.
Soon after the incident, both were shifted to Sub District Hospital Tral by locals, where from one have been referred to Srinagar for further treatment. However, his condition is said to be stable.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.