PDD employee electrocuted

SRINAGAR: A government employee was electrocuted while repairing a high tension electricity wire in south Kashmir’s Anantnag district, police said on Saturday.
Power Development Department lineman Ghulam Nabi Reshi, a resident of Veer Saran, came in contact with a live wire while repairing high tension wire at Club Park in Pahalgam hill resort yesterday, a police spokesman said.
Reshi received severe burn injuries and was shifted to hospital where he succumbed to injuries, he said.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.