Srinagar: Two employees of Mughal Darbar Bakery and restaurant died allegedly of suffocation caused by gas leakage from a gas heater in the food outlets factory at HMT in Srinagar in the intervening night of Friday and Saturday.
Reports said that two employees of Mughal Darbar had fallen unconscious at their room where they were sleeping.
The deceased employees were identified as Mohammad Iqbal Dar son of Qayoom Ahmed Dar, a resident of Baramulla and Mohammad Yousuf Chopan son of Ghulam Mohammad, a resident of Kunzar Tangmarg.
The official version into the death of the two employees is being ascertained.
(The information is preliminary in nature and will be updated in due time).