Budgam: A power development department (PDD) lineman was electrocuted to death in a village in Khansahab area of Budgam district.
Bashir Ahmad Khan of Zogoo village was critically injured when he received an electric shock while repairing an electric transformer in Bhat Mohalla area of Kharian this afternoon, Mushtaq Ahmad, an eyewitness told Kashmir Reader.
Khan was immediately taken to nearby hospital where doctors declared him brought dead, he said.
The deceased is survived by six children and wife.
A case has been lodged at police station Khansahab in this regard.