Woman dies of electrocution in Handwara

  • 8
    Shares

Srinagar: A woman died of electrocution in Tarathpora area of Handwara in Kupwara district on Sunday. 

The woman was identified as Shareefa, wife of Manzoor Ahmad Lone.

Locals said that the deceased received an electric shock when she came in contact with a live wire at her home at Hurdona area of Tarathpora on Sunday.

She was shifted to a nearby hospital where doctors declared her bought dead. 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.