Man dies of electric shock in Awantipora

Man dies of electric shock in Awantipora
  • 1
    Share

Awantipora: A man died of an electric shock in Awantipora area of south Kashmir district on Friday.
Jamsheed Ahmad aged 30 of Kharpora Tral suffered an electric shock when he touched a water pipe near Kharmood area of Awantipora this afternoon, a senior police official told Kashmir Reader.
“The youth was shifted to public health centre Awantipora where doctors declared him brought dead,” SHO Awantipora Nazir Ahmad told Kashmir Reader.
Requests for comment from the officials of Power Development Department, Awantipora were not returned.