Youth dies of electric shock in Awantipora

  • 9
    Shares

Pulwama: A youth on Friday died of an electric shock in Awantipora area of this south Kashmir district.

Jamsheed Ahmad, son of Ghulam Mohiudin of Kharpora Tral suffered an electric shock when he touched a water pipe near Kharmood area of Awantipora this afternoon, a senior police official told Kashmir Reader.

“The youth was shifted to public health centre Awantipora where doctors declared him brought dead,” SHO Awantipora Nazir Ahmad told Kashmir Reader.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.