Ganderbal: Two residential houses and a cow shed were gutted in a fire incident in Surfraw area in central Kashmir’s Ganderbal district on Thursday morning.
Reports said that fire erupted from a new residential house of Abdul Rahman Khatana son of Googha Khatana, a resident of Gojar Pati Surfraw Gund in Ganderbal district.
Eyewitness said that fire spread instantly to his old two storied house and cow shed resulting in completely damage to the both the houses and cow shed.
However Fire was brought under control with the help of fire tenders of fire station Gund.
No loss of life was reported in the incident.
Officials said that the cause of fire is believed to be short circuit.