Baramulla: Three people including a women died due to electrocution in north Kashmir.
Sources said that a 22 year old youth Shaker Nabi Dar Son of Ghulam Nabi Dar resident of Gohal Tengpora Pattan in Baramulla district was electrocuted on late Monday evening when he was repairing an electric wire at home.
In an another shocking incident, a women identified as Asha begam of Khawajabagh Baramulla got electrocuted and died when she touched a live electric wire at her home on Tuesdaymorning, she was shifted to hospital where she succumbed.
In Khumina Baharabad Hajjin Bandipora Zahoor Ahmed Shiekh son of Abdul Rahim Shiekh was electrocuted when he was repairing an electric wire at his home on Tuesday. He was immediately shifted to nearby hospital and was declared brought dead by doctors.
Police has registered cases against the incidents and started investigations.