55 year old man electrocuted to death in Sopore

  • 5
    Shares

Srinagar: A 55 year old man was electrocuted to death in north Kashmir’s Sopore on Wednesday.

The man received electric shock when he was repairing an electric wire at his home at Neharpora area of Sopore.

However was rushed to Sub-district hospital Sopore where the doctors declared him brought dead.

Hospital authorities also confirmed the death of man and identified him as Mohammad Sultan Dar son of Assadullah Dar resident of Neharpora Sopore.