Youth dies of electrocution in Pattan

  • 11
    Shares

 

Baramulla: A youth died due to electrocution in Pattan area of this north Kashmir district.

Shakir Nabi Dar, son of Ghulam Nabi suffered electric shock when he was repairing an electric wire in Gohal village of Tangpora here last night, officials today said.

He died due to grave injuries suffered in the electric shock.

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.