SRINAGAR: Jammu and Kashmir Board of School Education (JKBOSE) has released the Class 10 and Class 12 examinations result for Jammu region on August 19, 2018.
The students who appeared for the Jammu bi-annual examination can visit the official website to check their results. The website address is – jkbose.jk.gov.in.
The students can also follow the steps given below to check their result from the official website.
How to check JKBOSE 10th, 12th Jammu results 2018:
1) One the official website – jkbose.jk.gov.in
2) On the homepage, you will see Jammu 10th, 12th results 2018 link
3) It will redirect to a new page, enter your roll number and other details there and click submit
4) Your result will be displayed on the screen of your mobile or computer
5) Download your results and take a printout of it for future reference