Manasbal Park blast accused arrested

Manasbal Park blast accused arrested
  • 1
    Share

GANDERBAL: Police on Friday claimed to have arrested another accused involved in the blast at Manasbal Park on June 17.
The accused had been absconding and police had arrested three persons in connection with the case.
Police in a statement said it “apprehended an absconder identified as Mohammad Imran Sofi, son of Abdul Majeed Sofi resident of Kondabal Safapora Ganderbal who was involved in case FIR number 20/2018 related to explosive blast at Manasbal Park. In the incident thirteen local visitors including minors and students were injured”.
The investigation suggests that the accused had “masterminded” the blast, police said, adding that the accused “is also a chronic stone pelter and is involved in instigating the youth of the area to resort to stone pelting”.
The accused has been detained for further investigation, police said.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.