Man dies of electrocution in Kupwara

  • 3
    Shares

Srinagar: A man was electrocuted to death in Bumhama area of north Kashmir’s Kupwara district, a police official told Kashmir Reader Wednesday.

34-year-old Reyaz Ahmad Lone of Achabal, Sopore received electric shock when he was trying to erect a tent in a residential house in Bumhama village of the frontier district on Tuesday evening, he said.

Lone was removed to the Sub-District hospital Kupwara for treatment. However, the doctors there declared him brought dead.

“The body of the deceased was handed over to his family after completion of legal formalities,” the official added.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.