Srinagar: 10 civilians including 3 women were injured after unknown persons hurled a grenade on forces vehicle in Bijbehara area of south Kashmir’s Anantnag district on Wednesday however the grenade missed the target and exploded on the roadside.
The incident took place at Goriwan area of Bijbehara earlier in the day.
Official sources identified the ten injured as follows:
1. Mohammad Abdullah of Bijbehara (65)
2. Ishtiyaq Ahmad Dar of Badigam
3. Daizy Jan w/o Manzoor Ahmad
4. Tariq Ahmad Shah of Tral
5. Asif Ahmad
6. Rozy Akhtar D/O Ghulam Ahmad of Hassanpora
7. Muneera Akhtar D/O Abdul Rahman of sangam
8. Fazal Ahmad of Zainapora
9. Tawseef Ahmad