Seven houses gutted in short-circuit induced fire in Srinagar

Seven houses gutted in short-circuit induced fire in Srinagar
  • 27
    Shares

Srinagar: A short circuit in Srinagar’s SR Gunj sparked frenzy on Saturday as seven houses were engulfed in a smouldering fire in the downtown area of Jammu and Kashmir’s summer capital.
Fire department officials were rushed to the spot to douse the flames, which reportedly have now been tamed by the 10 fire truck strong team.
Apart from one fire official having sustained minor burn injuries, no casualties have been reported so far. (ANI)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.