Two electrocuted in Budgam

  • 4
    Shares

Budgam: Two persons were electrocuted while travelling on the rooftop of a bus in Watrehail area of Budgam district on Saturday morning.
Sources said that Shabir Ahmad Baba of Gund Ali and Rafiq Ahmad Dar of Watrehail were electrocuted after coming in contact with a live high tension wire.
Both were rushed to hospital to treatment.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.