Two electrocuted in Budgam while travelling on bus roof

Two electrocuted in Budgam while travelling on bus roof
  • 7
    Shares

Srinagar: Two persons were electrocuted in central Kashmir’s Budgam district on Saturday while they were travelling on a bus roof and came to contact with the electric wire.
The incident happened in Watrehail area of Budgam and the victims have been identified as Shabir Ahmad Baba, a resident of Gund Ali and Rafiq Ahmad Dar of Watrehail.
The injured have been shifted to SMHS hospital Srinagar for advanced treatment.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.