Electric shock kills boy in Hajin

  • 4
    Shares

Hajin: A 15-year-old boy died due to electric shock inside his home at Malikpora Hajin in Bandioora district on Wednesday.
Ishfaq Ahmad Malik, son of Ghulam Nabi Malik, of Mailkpora Hajin was reportedly repairing an electric wire when he received an electric shock and died on the spot.
Although locals shifted him to nearby CHC hospital Hajin but the doctors declared him dead on arrival.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.