15 Year old boy electrocuted to death in Hajin

15 Year old boy electrocuted to death in Hajin
  • 108
    Shares

Hajin: A 15 year old boy died due to electric shock inside his home at Malikpora area of Hajin in north Kashmir’s Bandioora district on Wednesday.
Ishfaq Ahmad Malik S/o Ghulam Nabi Malik, a resident of Mailkpora Hajin was repairing electric wire in his home when the electric shock pushed him down.
Although he was shifted to nearby CHC hospital Hajin but the doctors declared him dead on arrival, local sources said.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.