Sopore’s elderly woman succumbs to burn injuries

Sopore: An old aged woman who was injured in a fire incident at her home on Tuesday evening succumbed to burn injuries on Wednesday evening at Medical Institute Soura.
The victim, who was identified as Asha Begum, 55, sustained serious burn injuries in a fire incident at her home in Arampora area of Sopore after a gas cylinder leaked. However, after being hospitalized for more than 24 hours at SKIMS succumbed to her burn injuries.
The fire broke out at Arampora on Tuesday evening in the kitchen of Parvaiz Ahmed Hajam. This is the second fire incident in Sopore in a couple of days. In the first fire incident, two dozen shops and a restaurant were gutted in the general bus stand of Sopore in which property worth lacks was destroyed.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.