One injured during fire in Batwara

SRINAGAR: A fire broke out Saturday morning at a home in Batwara area of Srinagar city.
“At around 11 am, a fire incident was reported from the kitchen of Munawar Sheikh of Batwara,” a senior police official told Kashmir Reader.
“Electricity short-circuit may have ignited the fire,” he said, adding, “Gold and cash amounting to Rs 1.65 lakh was recovered from the debris.”
A fireman suffered a minor injury and was taken to PCR for treatment.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.