SRINAGAR:One of the most awaited developments of the day, allotment of portfolios, happened late in the night. In fact, the information department sent the list of the departments allotted to each minister after 12am. Lal Singh, who was health minister in the previous government, has been allotted the departments of Forest, Ecology and Environment. Haseeb Drabu and Naeem Akhtar have been allotted the portfolios they held in the previous stint, while the departments of Social Welfare, ARI and Trainings have been allotted to People’s Conference chairman and BJP ally Sajad Gani Lone.
Cabinet Ministers Department Assigned
Dr Nirmal Kumar Singh (Deputy Chief Minister)Power Deveiopmenl and Housing and Urban Development.
Mr. Abdul Rehman Veeri Public Works and Parliamenlary Affairs
Mr. Chander Parkash Industries and Commerce.
Mr, Ghulam Nabi Lane Agriculture Production.
Mr. Bali Bhagal Health and Medica) Education.
Mr. Abdul Haq Khan Rura1 Development & Panchayali Raj and Law & Jusiice.
Mr Lai Singh Forest, Ecology & Environment
Syed Basharat Ahmed Bufchari Revenue. Relief & Rehabilitation.
Mr. Sajad Garti Lone Social Welfare. ARI & Trainings.
Mr. Haseeb A. Drabu Finance. Culture and Labour & Employment.
Mr, Dorjay Cooperates.
Chowdhary Zulfkar All Consumer Affairs Public Distribution and tribal Affairs.
Sham Lai Choudihary PHE, Irrigation & Flood Control.
Mr. Naeem Akther Education.
Mr Abdul Gani Kohli Animal, Sheep Husbandry and Fisheries.
Mr Irmran Raza An sari Information Technology. Techntca? Education and Youth Services 3 Sports
Ministers of State
1. Ms. Asiea Naqash Housing 4 Urban Devek>pmenl, Social Welfare, Health & Medical Edutalion.
2. Mr. Sunil Kumar Sharing Scionce & Technology and Transport independent charge), Revenue. Public WQJKS (Roads and Buildings). Rural Development & Panchayaii Raj. Agriculture Production. Youth Services and Sports.
3. Mr. Farooq Ahmad Andrabi
• Haj &. Auqaf ^ Independent charge). PHE and Irrigation & Flood Control, Power Development. industries A Commerce.
4. Stmt Priya Sethi Education, Technical Education, Culture, Tourism. Horticulture. Floriculture and Parks,
S Mr. Zahoor Ahmad Mir Forest, Ecology and Environment, Animal & Sheep Husbandry Cooperate, and Fisheries.
6. Mr. Ajay Nandg Finance and Planning, Information Technology, Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs. Consumer Affairs and Public Distribution, Tribal Affairs. Relief & Rehabilitation and Labour SL Employment.