Fire breaks out in Sopore’s TB centre

SOPORE: Fire broke out in the district tuberculosis centre here on Saturday evening.
According to reports, locals spotted the smoke in the chest hospital and contacted the fire department of Sopore who immediately reached to the spot and brought fire under control.
Reports said that short circuit caused the fire. However, no damage was reported till last reports.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.