Two brothers die of food poisoning in Rajouri

Jammu: Two brothers have died and four others of the family were taken ill allegedly due to food poisoning in the Rajouri district of Jammu region.
Two minor brothers of a nomadic family died and four other Wmembers took ill yesterday after consuming contaminated snacks at Morha Dunga village in Kalakot area of Rajouri district, a police spokesman said here on Thursday.
All the six were rushed to the local hospital where the doctors declared Imtiyaz (6) and Irfan (3) as brought dead. Treatment of the other four is underway, he said adding that a case has been registered and investigation started.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.