Four, including a baby, charred to death in Doda

Four, including a baby, charred to death in Doda

Jammu: Four members of a family, including a baby, were charred to death early Tuesday after their house caught fire in Gadan village in Doda district of Jammu region.
Fire broke out in the house of one Abdul Rashid at Bhagwa village of Doda district due to a short circuit around 0200 hours, police officials said.
In the fire incident, the house was gutted resulting in death of all four members of the family, they said.
The deceased have been identified as Abdul Rashid, Fatah Begum, Mubina Begum and six-month-old baby girl, they said.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.