PDD lineman dies of electrocution in Shopian

Bilal Habib

Pulwama: A Power Development Department (PDD) lineman died of electrocution in a village in south Kashmir’s Shopian district.
The lineman Shakeel Ahmad Dar of Khirampora village received electric shock when he was repairing a transformer at Waterpora area of the district on Thursday evening, SHO Shopian Feroz Ahmad told Kashmir Reader today. The injured lineman was removed to the sub-district hospital Shopian, where the doctors declared him brought dead.